The All-Virtual 62nd Annual Society of Hematology Annual Meeting & Exposition is scheduled for December 2-11, 2020. The conference will feature research findings about many hematologic conditions, including chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL).
In an upcoming series of emails, we will review some of the CLL research presented at the conference, covering many aspects of the disease:
- The financial burden and quality-of-life issues facing patients with CLL.
- Factors that have been found to affect prognosis, such as infection, comorbidity, frailty, the Hodgkin variant of Richter’s transformation, and proteogenomic factors
- CLL in adolescents and young adults
- Patterns in treatment preferences among patients and oncologists
- An artificial intelligence project to predict atrial fibrillation in patients with CLL
- An immune score model of the bone marrow micro-environment to predict survival
- Risk of secondary malignancy in patients who receive novel agents
Visit the ASH annual meeting website for more details.